Since its establishment in 1975, PT. Kajima Indonesia has grown into a leading company that provides design and engineering, construction and development with international recognition.
Throughout the decades, we have been praised for our visionary acumen in such area as office building, condominium, educational complex, industrial facility and interior work. This long history as a pioneering building construction company delivering the architectural feats demanded by the changing eras has been made possible by strong technological capabilities fostered by qualified professionals and highly trained engineers, supervisors, inspectors, operators and skilled draftsmen. This combined with our rich experience from past successes, innovative know how and creativity ensures that we can provide specialist in every field.
Due to executed our several New Projects, we are now intended to strengthen our construction team and seeking qualified candidates for the following positions :
Quality Control (Code : SP-QC)
1. Coordinate monitoring field work carried out in accordance with the established Quality
2. Ensure that all site quality record and documentations are done up and file appropriately
Job Desc :
1. Checking the quality control of the project and work timeframe.
2. Conduct field inspections in accordance with the quality requirements.
3. Interpret construction drawings and provide technical guidance to adjust with the regulations.
4. Coordinate the development of quality control reports, post construction reports, documentation and detailed progress reporting.
5. Assure all technical documents relative to site quality control are current status.
6. Monitoring the implementation of performance measurements by collecting relevant information and preparing statistical reports.
7. Stop the work that deviates from the specifications.
1. Bachelor Degree in Civil/Architecture
2. Minimum 3 years as Quality Control on Multinational Contractor Company.
Field Supervisor (Code : SP-Spv)
1. Evaluating workmanship and quality.
2. Safety and quality of work performed within the construction function.
Job Desc :
1. Provides oversight of field activities.
2. Monitors the activities of subcontractors to ensure compliance with specifications and procedures.
3. Ensures all safety codes, requirements and standards are being complied within assigned area of responsibility.
4. Prepares reports and forecasts, including summary of construction progress, job manpower forecasts.
5. Daily work reports.
6. Keeps project management informed of project status, highlighting deviations from plans.
7. Reject any works that does not comply with specification and/or drawing.
8. Reject any materials that do not comply with specification and/or of inferior quality.
1. Diploma Degree in Civil/Architecture
2. Minimum 2 years as Field Supervisor on Multinational Contractor Company.
Quantity Surveyor (Code : SP-QS)
3. Oversees the quantity of materials and workers at the construction site.
4. Making sure that the construction stays within budget.
5. Performs and serves on various cross functional job/task from superior or other committees as assigned.
Job Desc :
8. Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities.
9. Conduct market surveys to get the price of materials that will be used by referring to Technical Specification.
10. Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
11. Conduct the calculation quantity of each work based on drawings
Arranging payments and writing detailed progress reports.
12. Conduct the calculation quantity of each work based on drawings
13. Arranging payments and writing detailed progress reports.
3. Bachelor Degree in Civil/Accounting.
4. Minimum 3 years as Quantity Surveyor on Multinational Contractor Company.
5. Able to work under pressure.
Qualified candidate should submit an application letter together with comprehensive curriculum vitae within 14 days, to email:
Please State the Code as the email subject